Wednesday 16 March 2016

'Hiccups!' - coming May 2016

Eeek! So, it's not long until my next picture book 'Hiccups!' is published with Frances Lincoln Children's Books (Quarto Publishing)... date for the diary is 5th May! 

I thought it would be nice to share a few special facts about this book...
  • I created this book for my final major project whilst doing my Masters at Edinburgh College of Art (2012/13)
  • It is the first book where I am both the author and illustrator
  • The little girl's character is based on my niece
  • The dog is based on two cheeky little dogs that I know called Max and Osca
So for many reasons, this book is particularly special for me.

You can pre-order Hiccups! from Waterstones here... https://www.waterstones.com/book/hiccups/holly-sterling/9781847806741

My first copy
Dutch edition

No comments:

Post a Comment