Tuesday 8 March 2011

Recent work at Big Bang Creative

During February, I had some interesting illustration projects at Big Bang Creative. The sorts of projects that put you in a good mood as an illustrator and get you all excited for Spring!

Our Valentines Game - Love Ewe
Here is a screenshot of our Valentine's Game 'Love Ewe'. I loved designing this game. It was a bit random combination of sheep and hearts, but I think it's quite cute :)

Have a play and see if you can catch your wooly valentine! Watch out for the naughty little wolf dressed in sheep's clothing!





Big Bang Creative have just launched its Spring Offers. For this page on the Big Bang site I decided to add some illustration elements with the bright, cheerful colours of spring. A nice project to get you in a very very happy mood!





I have also been working on a NEW Easter flash game, which will be coming out very soon. Here is a little taster of the illustrations that I have been creating for it. Fun fun fun!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment