Friday 11 February 2011

Sky Blue Red




For the last couple of days I've been working on an EXTREMELY FUN website design for Sky Blue Red as part of my day job with Big Bang Creative.

Sky Blue Red work with artists in the Tees Valley and surrounding areas, providing their services to schools and community events. Their new website needed to represent the creative and magical experience that they provide.

I was SO EXCITED when I was briefed on this project, as I'm sure you can imagine! I created all of the illustrative elements from little doodles in my sketchbook and scanned them in. I added some flat colour in Photoshop to some of the elements to 'pull' them forwards. The overall feel that I tried to get across was one of colour, texture and fun - all characteristics that sum up the Sky Blue Red boss, Miki Rogers! :)

I hope you enjoy these sneaky little peaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment